J-1 Exchange Visa / DS0291 Form Application Service
When conducting an internship in the U.S. you will need the required J-1 exchange Visa. It can be difficult to obtain the visa: for applying for the J-1 Visa you will need to be in possession of the DS-2019 and DS-7002 form. Also, not all the visa requests are approved by the U.S. Consular. IO New York is specialized in requesting the J-1 Visa and works with sponsors organizations who are designated by the U.S. Gov ernment to issue the DS-2019 form.
Student who need a little help and/or guidance with their Visa Application, DS-2019 form request or finding the right Sponsor Organisation can apply for the J-1 Visa Service from IO New York. The fee for this service is €165,-.
The J-1 Visa Service includes:
- Check if you, your internship and your internship company meet the J-1 visa requirements.
- Selecting the right and most affordable sponsor organization.
- DS-2019 Form Request
- Training plan / DS-2019 Form Example
- Provide you with essential heal insurance information.
- Collecting and submitting all the required documents from both you as the internship company.
- Check if the training plan is filled in correctly.
- Guidance throughout the whole process.
To apply for the IO New York Visa service please email us at info(@)io-usa.com